OECD QSAR Toolbox Version 4.0 Webinar June 1
“To increase the regulatory acceptance of (Q)SAR methods, the OECD is developing a QSAR Toolbox to make (Q)SAR technology readily accessible, transparent, and less demanding in terms of infrastructure costs.
Version 4.0 of the QSAR Toolbox was released in April 2017. The OECD and ECHA are hosting a Webinar on June 1, 2017 to demonstrate its new features, which include the following:
- Automated and standardized workflows for skin sensitization and short-term toxicity to fish,
- Improved customizable reports,
- Modernized and renewed IT system,
- Expansion of databases and the introduction of the reliability score for alerts and databases, and
- Enhanced ADME information and improved presentation.
Webinar: QSAR Toolbox Version 4.0 Features
June 1, 2017, 13:00-15:30 CEST (7 am EDT)
The link to register is on this page: http://www.oecd.org/env/ehs/risk-assessment/oecd-qsar-toolbox.htm