Next generation knowledge: The Adverse Outcome Pathway framework as a collaborative tool
Join us on April 30, 2019 to learn and discuss the Adverse Outcome Pathway (AOP) framework. The AOP framework is a collaborative tool that applies an innovative approach for collecting mechanistic knowledge from various sources that can eventually support chemical safety assessment.
The following questions will be addressed:
- What is the AOP framework and why should you care?
- Why are we developing AOPs?
- Why collaborations are encouraged and why should scientific societies be brought in?
- What are the opportunities for collaboration in AOP development?
- How your scientific achievements can contribute to the overall knowledge?
- Nathalie Delrue (OECD Secreteriat): OECD AOP Programme
- Kate Willett (Humane Society International): An Introduction to AOP framework
- Jason O’Brien (Environment Canada): AOP collaborative development
- Dan Villenueve (US Environmental Protection Agency): Examples of AOP application in chemical risk assessment
To register for the free online webinar:
1. Go to the online registration.
2. Click on “Register” and enter the requested information. There is no password required for registration.
3. Click “Submit”
Send us your questions in advance at: email@example.com