Blog User Agreement, and instructions for posting or subscribing to the AltTox Community Blog
How to subscribe to the Community Blog
Use the RSS option in the left sidebar, or join the AltTox listserv: send an email to email@example.com, with the word “subscribe” on the subject line, OR visit http://www.freelists.org/list/alttox and sign up directly.
How to post new items to the Community Blog
Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org; include your name and affiliation so that we can credit you as the contributor! If you will be contributing news items frequently and would prefer to post them yourself, please request a new log-in ID and instructions from email@example.com.
Guidance for Community Blog readers and contributors
The AltTox Community Blog replaced the AltTox Forum February 2015. The messages in the archived AltTox Forum, however, are still available for reading.
AltTox.org users are welcome to browse and read Community Blog messages. Only registered users, however, can post messages directly to the blog.
Blog User Agreement for registered users:
- appropriate content includes scientific and policy news related to in vitro and in silico methods for toxicity testing, meeting announcements, funding information, and other relevant information
- the Blog is moderated, and messages beyond the scope of AltTox or otherwise inappropriate will be removed
- copyrighted material will not be posted without permission
- sources of information and related links (when known/available) will be included
- advertisements are not permitted
- messages posted by external parties express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of AltTox team members or AltTox sponsors; AltTox does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented by external parties
Please report offensive or inappropriate content to firstname.lastname@example.org
The AltTox Forum is now the AltTox Community Blog. To search historical postings from the AltTox Forum, visit its original address. For instructions on posting or subscribing, click on the teal box at the top of this page.
The views expressed in the AltTox Community Blog are those of the individuals posting them and not necessarily those of their home institution.